Do You Show Any of These Five Signs of an Aging Breast?
- Skin color has become grayer because of less blood flow.
- Shape of the breast has collapsed and become droopy.
- Sensation has decreased due to breast feeding, implants, other surgery, or age.
- Inverted nipples can also be corrected.
- Crinkling skin around the cleavage area.
3 Steps of the Vampire Breast Lift ® Procedure
(1) Evaluate Shape and where the shape can be enhanced to create a younger, more attractive appearance.
(2) Preparation of the growth factors for injection…
- First, the injector isolates growth factors from the patient’s blood.
- When these growth factors enter the breast (injected by the physician), then muti-potent stem cells become activated to grow new tissue. This new tissue includes new collagen, new fatty tissue (for smoothness), and new blood vessels (for a healthy glow).
Then she “activates” those platelets to cause the release from the platelets of at least 30 growth factors that would normally be used to heal injured tissue.
These growth factors work like magic to cause increased collagen & new blood flow. To rejuvenate new skin, these growth factors must be put back into your breast.
(3) Injecting the Magic into Your Breast
Using numbing cream and a very small needle (for almost no pain), the physician injects the woman’s own growth factors back into her breast in a particular way. These growth factors then activate multipotent stem cells already in the skin (tricking them into “thinking” there’s been an injury and new younger tissue should generated).
The multipotent stem cells then develop into new collagen, new blood vessels, and new fatty tissue trying to “repair” the skin that was never injured!
The result…younger-appearing skin and increased volume of fatty tissue!
The effects of the procedure improve for 2 to 3 months and last for at least 1 to 2 years!
The Vampire Breast Lift® procedure is not for everyone. This is not a replacement for implants or a surgical breast lift. The Vampire Breast Lift® does what a well-made bra should do – provide lift and cleavage. Good candidates for this procedure are women who are not looking to dramatically change the size of their breasts. Women who are looking to give their breasts a more youthful appearance are ideal candidates for the Vampire Breast Lift®.
SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY PRICING
- Vampire Breast Lift® $2,000(recommend once per year)
*Procedure time: 30 minutes
- Vampire® Trifecta for WOMEN $4,500 (normally $5300) (includes Vampire Facelift®, Vampire Breast Lift®, O-Shot®)
*Procedure time: 2 hours
- Vampire® Trifecta for MEN $5,000 (includes Vampire Facelift®, PRP Hair Regrowth, P-Shot®)
*Procedure time: 2 hours
- Vampire® Trifecta for Husband and Wife (combined) $9,000
*Procedure time: 3 hours