Do You Show Any of These Five Signs of an Aging Breast?
- Skin color has become grayer because of less blood flow.
- Shape of the breast has collapsed and become droopy.
- Sensation has decreased due to breast feeding, implants, other surgery, or age.
- Inverted nipples can also be corrected.
- Crinkling skin around the cleavage area.
3 Steps of the Vampire Breast Lift ® Procedure
(1) Evaluate Shape and where the shape can be enhanced to create a younger, more attractive appearance.
(2) Preparation of the growth factors for injection…
- First, the injector isolates growth factors from the patient’s blood.
- When these growth factors enter the breast (injected by the physician), then muti-potent stem cells become activated to grow new tissue. This new tissue includes new collagen, new fatty tissue (for smoothness), and new blood vessels (for a healthy glow).
Then she “activates” those platelets to cause the release from the platelets of at least 30 growth factors that would normally be used to heal injured tissue.
These growth factors work like magic to cause increased collagen & new blood flow. To rejuvenate new skin, these growth factors must be put back into your breast.
(3) Injecting the Magic into Your Breast
Using numbing cream and a very small needle (for almost no pain), the physician injects the woman’s own growth factors back into her breast in a particular way. These growth factors then activate multipotent stem cells already in the skin (tricking them into “thinking” there’s been an injury and new younger tissue should generated).
The multipotent stem cells then develop into new collagen, new blood vessels, and new fatty tissue trying to “repair” the skin that was never injured!
The result…younger-appearing skin and increased volume of fatty tissue!
The effects of the procedure improve for 2 to 3 months and last for at least 1 to 2 years!
The Vampire Breast Lift® procedure is not for everyone. This is not a replacement for implants or a surgical breast lift. The Vampire Breast Lift® does what a well-made bra should do – provide lift and cleavage. Good candidates for this procedure are women who are not looking to dramatically change the size of their breasts. Women who are looking to give their breasts a more youthful appearance are ideal candidates for the Vampire Breast Lift®.
Add in Vampire Breastlift image
SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY PRICING
- The Vampire Facial® $750 (recommend twice per year)
*Procedure time: 1 hour
- The Vampire Facial® w/PRP Injections $1,000
*Procedure time: 1 hours
PDO Thread Lift
What is ThreadLift?
ThreadLift is a minimally invasive procedure that is used to tighten sagging skin around the face and neck.* The procedure utilizes small threads made out of polydioxanone (PDO); the same material used to create dissolving sutures.*
These very thin threads are inserted under the skin, and are used to manually reposition the skin to create a tightening effect.*
How ThreadLift Works
The idea behind ThreadLift is similar to a facelift, but without the surgical removal of excess skin or surgical repositioning of the tissues beneath.*
During treatment, your California Skin Institute provider will make small puncture incisions at the treatment site. Then, small PDO threads will be inserted under the skin by using a very thin cannula.
The number of threads will depend on the specific problem being treated. For example, in order to lift sagging skin around the cheeks and jaw, your provider may utilize three, or even more, threads on each side.* One of the benefits of using more threads is that they can cover a larger area, providing a lifting effect that is more dispersed and looks more natural.*
After the desired amount of tightening has been achieved, the protruding ends of the threads are clipped off. The threads underneath the skin are completely invisible.*
Will my Face Look Natural?
Yes!* What makes ThreadLift so effective is the presence of tiny barbs that protrude along the entire length of thread.* When the thread is pulled, the soft barbs latch onto the tissues and skin, to pull on the entire area.* Because no single point sustains the brunt of the pulling, the resulting lift is very uniform, and the treatment area looks smooth and natural.*
Further, because the PDO threads are very soft, no one will be able to feel them under your skin.*
What the ThreadLift Treats
ThreadLift is primarily used to address sagging skin and loss of skin elasticity in the face and neck.* California Skin Institute providers currently use this procedure to lift sagging cheeks, reduce the appearance of jowls, tighten the forehead, and lift the eyebrows.*
Although this procedure can also be used to improve sagging skin in the neck, it cannot address vertical muscle bands, which require a neck lift to be removed.*
Does ThreadLift Hurt?
No, the procedure is very comfortable and typically don’t feel any discomfort due to the local anesthetic.* Further, due to the decreased trauma to skin and underlying tissues, the recovery from this treatment is much more comfortable than from a surgical face lift.*
Your ThreadLift Consultation
The best way to see if ThreadLift is the right procedure in your situation is to schedule an appointment with one of our expert providers. Please schedule your consultation by calling a California Skin Institute practice near you, or schedule online now!
* Individual results may vary and are not guaranteed.
An Uplift, not a Facelift!
Ultherapy is a new type of non-surgical, non-invasive procedure that uses ultrasound and the body’s own natural healing process to lift, tone, and tighten loose skin on the brow, neck, and under the chin. Results can last up to 18-24 months.
The only FDA-approved procedure to lift skin on these hard-to-treat areas, Ultherapy uses the safe, time-tested energy of ultrasound to stimulate the deep structural support layers of the skin-including those typically addressed in a surgical facelift-without disturbing the surface of the skin.
Natural, Noticeable Results
Now there’s a way to stand firm in the face of gravity-on your terms. With Ultherapy, there’s no downtime, no foreign substances, no radical change; just a healthy revving-up on the inside for a natural, noticeable effect on the outside.
With Ultherapy, you can go about your day after a single, 60-90 minute in-office procedure. You may notice a short-term “boost” but the natural process of creating new, more elastic, collagen builds over time-much like the effect that exercise has on building muscle (but without the multiple workouts!).
Ultherapy Before and After
Pre-TreatmentPost-Treatment: 180 Days
Pre-TreatmentPost-Treatment: 180 Days
Pre-TreatmentPost-Treatment: 90 Days
Pre-TreatmentPost-Treatment: 90 Days
Pre-TreatmentPost-Treatment: 120 Days
Pre-TreatmentPost-Treatment: 180 Days
Results will unfold over the course of 2-3 months and some patients have reported continued improvement for up to 6 months, including lifting and tightening of the skin on the neck, under the chin, along the jawline, and on the brow. While ultrasound does not duplicate the results of surgery, Ultherapy has proven to be an inviting alternative for those who are not yet ready for surgery.
Unlike lasers, which penetrate the skin from the outside-in, Ultherapy bypasses the surface of the skin, specifically targeting the deep, structural skin tissues where collagen lives. Using ultrasound technology, Ultherapy actually works from the inside-out to lift and tighten skin non-invasively.
The “See” and “Treat” Uplifting Ultrasound
In some ways, Ultherapy is just like an ultrasound imaging procedure that expectant mothers may receive. A smooth handpiece is placed on your skin and an image of the tissue beneath is projected on a screen. This allows your practitioner to “see” where they will treat your skin.
But here’s the difference: with Ultherapy, that same handpiece is also used to deliver tiny deposits of focused ultrasound energy at just the right depth below the skin, to the same foundational layer typically addressed in a surgical facelift.
The Lift You’re Looking For
Your body’s response to this energy is to recondition tired skin by stimulating the growth of fresh, new collagen. The result is a tightening and gradual lifting-or shifting-of the skin back into a more youthful position and form-fitting shape.
Viva Fractional RF
SAFE, QUICK AND EFFECTIVE!
The Venus Viva laser skin resurfacing and skin tightening treatment is one of the newest FDA approved fractional radio frequency devices. It is designed to dramatically improve the 3 T’s of your face and neck skin – Texture, Tone, and Tightness. It enhances the overall quality of the skin by combining Nano-Fractional Radio Frequency™ (RF) and the SmartScan™ technology to penetrate deeper and hit on multiple areas in the same session. This procedure stimulates the production of collagen.
- Reduce visible pores
- Improve acne scarring
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines, deep folds, and wrinkles
- Even out textural irregularities and rosacea
- Smooth and even out skin tone and texture
- Tighten the lax skin around the neck, jowls and décolleté
Venus Viva™ is the only non-invasive RF system that allows your physician to customize the intensity of the treatment to your needs and your personal preferences. With this revolutionary technology, the Venus Viva skin rejuvenation procedure offers immediate, long-lasting results in just one 10-minute treatment.
Is there Downtime?
It is well tolerated by patients and there is minimal downtime required – Just one day of redness occurring after the treatment.
A series of treatments is recommended to achieve the best results.
The goal of this procedure is to renew the skin you have and help to maintain your skin, despite the “downward spiral” effects of aging. Call us today to discuss what skin tightening treatments can do for your skin.
What Works For Stretch Marks? PRP WITH MICRONEEDLING
Most spas want to sell you some topical creams to treat them, but stretch marks are herniations (defects) in your skin, with the loss of collagen and the resulted skin irregularities. Stretch marks have long been considered permanent, as they form when the skin stretches deep in the dermis (deep down in the skin tissue). The stretching occurs, and the inability of the epidermis (upper layer of skin) to keep up with the stretching and loss of collagen is what causes this unappealing skin condition. For years there has been no effective treatments, but for the right patients, we can make a difference!
The one way we are able to dramatically reduce this skin appearance is to use your body’s own PRP (platelet rich plasma) which first drawn from your arm, and then is injected with a microneedling device and your own skin is remodeled with the assistance of over 30 growth factors which are in the PRP! With 3-6 treatments spaced about 4-6 weeks apart, you will see these stretch marks shrink and fade, and your skin thicken and grow more robust and youthful. The way we do this, we are actually placing tiny holes into both the epidermis and dermis (upper and lower skin layers) and layer the PRP there where it does its magic. These tiny wounds heal within 24-48 hours and the redness also is gone so you can return to normal activities within that time. This treatment creates NEW youthful skin, and the growth factors work over the next few weeks to regenerate new skin from within. Please call for your free expert skin consultation today!
Venus Versa™ is a medical aesthetic device that can target a wide range of aesthetic concerns using an innovative combination of different technologies. The system can deliver up to nine different treatments that address everything from anti-aging and body contouring*, to hair removal and acne reduction.
Venus Versa™ combines three unique, highly effective technologies in one workstation for a wide range of treatments !
INTENSE PULSED LIGHT (IPL) WITH SMARTPULSE™
Photorejuvenation/photofacial, acne treatment, hair removal
- All IPL applicators include innovative SmartPulse™ technology to ensure precise and consistent energy delivery through advanced pulse optimization. This reduces any risk of hyper or hypopigmentation which is more common with older technologies.
- Pulses of broad-spectrum light are selectively filtered and delivered into the skin, where it’s absorbed by target chromophores and transformed into therapeutic heat
- For photorejuvenation/photofacial, target chromophores are oxyhemoglobin for vascular lesions and melanin for pigmented lesions in the skin
- For hair removal, the target chromophore is melanin in the hair shaft.
- For dual-light acne treatment, blue light targets the porphyrian produced by Propionibacterium Acnes bacteria, leading to destruction of the bacteria, while the longer wavelength of red light controls inflammation and promotes faster healing
- Real-time cooling system monitors the light guide temperature 1,000 times a second for unparalleled patient safety and comfort
NANOFRACTIONAL RADIO FREQUENCY (RF) WITH SMARTSCAN™
- Designed to resurface the skin, which helps reduce the appearance of acne scars, traumatic scars, striae, rosacea, dyschromia, deep wrinkles, enlarged pores, and uneven skin texture and pigmentation
- Energy is distributed through small footprint per pin (150 x 20 microns) at variable energy densities in a single tip, reducing the risk of post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation (PIH) and leaving sufficient intact tissue in between, for faster wound healing, uniform post-treatment tissue appearance, and low downtime
- SmartScan™ uses a unique algorithm and pattern selection technology that enables the operator to generate customized patterns for maximum flexibility and control during the treatment
Body contouring, cellulite reduction, skin tightening, and wrinkle reduction
- Unique combination of Multi-Polar Radio Frequency (RF) and Pulsed Electro Magnetic Fields (PEMF)
- Multi-Polar RF uses a complex algorithm to deliver homogeneous energy and volumetric heating to multiple tissue depths, allowing for quick and safe buildup of heat and easy maintenance of therapeutic temperature throughout the treatment
- Effect of Multi-Polar RF is enhanced by PEMF, a non-thermal mechanism emitted through the applicator’s electrodes
- Through synergistic (MP)2, RF heats and directly stimulates fibroblasts, while PEMF is known to promote angiogenesis and induce fibroblast proliferation through release of the growth factor FGF-2, resulting in increased collagen synthesis
- (MP)2 is therefore effective in collagen remodeling for skin tightening, body contouring, cellulite reduction, and wrinkle reduction, and the creation of new capillaries for renewal of blood supply
It’s believed that cellulite impacts as many as 90% of women at some point in their lifetime due to hormonal changes, genetics, diet, and other lifestyle factors. Cellulite is clearly a common problem that many of our patients are eager to address without surgery or drastic lifestyle changes. We can help!!
Venus Concept’s non-invasive body shaping systems are powered by innovative technology that helps shrink fat cells to improve the appearance of cellulite. Treatments can be customized to target cellulite at any stage and require no downtime!